Keep your Vehicle Ready, Whatever the Season
Whether it’s for the icy, slippery conditions of Winter or the wet pothole-covered roads of Spring, the GM Certified Service Experts at Wolfe GMC Buick offer an extensive Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI) to help keep your vehicle ready, whatever the season.When a GM Certified Service Expert performs a Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI,) we provide our customer with a simple colour-coded report that assess maintenance terms:
- Red indicates items that need immediate attention.
- Yellow indicates items that should be addressed in the near future.
- Green indicates no items to address.
What can you expect for your Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection?
- Engine Oil Life Inspection
- Tire Wear Inspection
- Wiper Blade and Glass Inspection
- Fluid Level Inspection
- Brake Inspection
- Battery Condition and Connection Inspection
- Additional system inspections are available
You don’t want any surprises when you’re on the road. For a through assessment of your vehicle, schedule your GM Certified Service Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection at Wolfe GMC Buick now or ask one of our GM Certified Service Experts for more details.Plus, Wolfe GMC Buick's GM Certified Service Experts offer seasonal vehicle care packages to keep your vehicle in top shape through changing temperatures and driving conditions - Check our GM Certified Service Specials page our latest exclusive offers!
Ask a Certified Service Expert