DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS & FACILITY
The sale is only the beginning! We are dedicated and focused to ensure the entire ownership experience is built around tremendous value, the lowest possible operating costs, and keeping your fleet on the road. It all starts with our sales professionals who come to your business to review your needs. We work endlessly with GM of Canada to provide the most competitive pricing on our vehicles. It continues with a dedicated Fleet and Commercial service team that is separate from our retail operations so that we provide you with a single point of contact, and expedite your vehicle’s service and maintenance needs throughout our shop. How?
- Dedicated Sales and Service professionals
- Factory trained, government licensed technicians
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection Certification
- State-of-the-Art diagnostic systems for all makes and models up to 15 ton
- Lifting capacities to 30,000 lbs
- Ongoing factory training and access to the latest software advances
- General Motors and Isuzu Trucks
WE’RE FAST TO KEEP YOU MOVING!
- We work with all the major lending institutions, including our own in-house leasing company to provide you with fast approvals for your lending needs
- We stock over $1,000,000 in parts
- More parts close at hand as GM’s western region Parts Distribution Centre is mere minutes away from our door
- One-stop service contact for all your service and maintenance needs
- All major tire manufacturers represented at fleet pricing
- Shuttle service and truck rentals available
- Established network of OEM and aftermarket parts suppliers - ensuring no delay in parts procurement
- All OEM fast moving parts in stock
- Full detailing capabilities
TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED FOR YOU
We offer the services that keep you in the know and provide you with invaluable data to keep your fleet on the road. Onstar Vehicle Insights doesn't just provide you data on where your vehicles are, or how well they are being driven, but also offers you insight into potential service needs - before they become an issue. Onstar Vehicle Insights are for
- Any industry, and any fleet size.
- Those who want access to fleet information at any time.
- Those who want a simple way to get access to their fleet information without having to find a provider or install additional software on their vehicle.
- Maximizing efficiency with the ability to see data on a vehicle by vehicle basis and control who has access to that data.
- Optimizing productivity with the ability to look at route histories, trip summaries, driver behaviour and create notifications that are specific to your fleet.
- Gaining insights through monitoring actionable fleet insights including oil life, speed route summaries, idle time, and trends.
- Keeping your fleet secure through remote commands including the available option of lock/unlock doors or remote start/stop right from your phone.
- Providing health updates in real time including emissions, vehicle batter, tire pressure, and more.
Business Elite Service
Meet our Elite Parts & Service Team